CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Week 1 Term 4 Planning using the SOLO Taxonomy planning template

I have decided to use this template in the planning of our Inquiry into friendship. Using the template has really stretched my thinking and made me focus specifically on explicit learning experiences that support learning to learn and the teaching of specific kinds of thinking.
These photos of the planning are at Stage 1 and this is a work in progress.
I have established the essential question or statement of Inquiry and 3 essential questions which cover the different levels of understanding. These questions will be the launching pad this week.I have identified specific learning outcomes. I will determine learning intentions for lessons from these.I have also identified some initial learning experiences. I will be adding to this planning during the week.




0 comments: